PRIVATE 3 DAY WHITEWATER TRIP
Embark on a “wild and scenic” adventure down the Salmon River. Let our professional guides take care of your needs as you surrender to natures beauty, whitewater thrills and peaceful escape. Your private expedition is yours to choose, kayak, raft, standup paddle board and enjoy the never-ending dance of the river. It’s time for an adventure.
Length: 3 days
From: $2799/adult, $2699/youth (6 & under)
Includes: Glamping, Healthy Meals, River Equipment, Professional Coaching & more!
Rating: Class I-III
Minimum Age: 5 and up, water level dependent
WHAT YOUR TRIP WILL LOOK LIKE
Push off the shores of the Salmon River and leave behind the familiarity everyday life This adventure is truly built for every ability level. Choose to paddle an inflatable kayak, stand-up paddle board, or relax in the raft as our experienced guides lead you down the magical Salmon River. Each day will begin with the sound of the river and a delicious meal, prepared in the wild. Once packed up, the trip will carry you down river for whitewater thrills, deep canyon gorges, and stunning scenery and wildlife. Picnic lunches nourish you for more adventure. There is time to stop for a cliff jump or hike to more amazing views and wildlife. Upon arrival at camp each evening, our guides will take care of the details, from loading and unloading, to preparing delicious healthy meals, so that you can enjoy swimming in the crystal-clear water, painting a watercolor, reading a book, or just relaxing on the banks of the river. The days ends with your private party celebrating an unforgettable day, under a breathtaking, starry sky.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- 30+ miles of river access with perfect water conditions (Class I-III/IV, seasonal)
- Shuttles at the beginning and end of the river trip
- Delicious snacks, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared on the river by your guides*
- High quality whitewater gear, PFDs and fleet of boats (or bring your own)
- Option for individualized instruction in white water running, 1:4 instructor: client ratio
- Camping gear (sleeping mat, sleeping bad and tent) and large drybag.
- Possible transportation to and from Missoula Montana Airport.
*We are happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements or limitations, please notify us when booking your adventure.
You are welcome to bring your own alcohol (cans and plastic containers preferred)
**Not included: airfare, travel insurance