INTERMEDIATE KAYAK COURSE
Take your kayaking skills to the next level and learn from the best! Tommy Hilleke is a 6x Green River Narrows Champion and has many first descents around the world. This experience is designed for people who already have the basics of kayaking down and are eager to refine their skills and technique to begin to run more challenging whitewater. Our main focus is to give you the physical, mental, and technical tools to keep you progressing when you return home.
2024 Dates: June 20 – 23, 2024
Length: 4 days
Includes: Intruction, lodging, meals/snacks, all river equipment
River Rating: Class I-III
WHAT YOUR TRIP WILL LOOK LIKE
Take your kayakingh skills to the next level in this Intermediate Kayak Course. Each day you will spend a monring and afternoon session on the water. Your coaches will individualize your learning to help you reach your goals.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Individualized instruction 1:4 instructor: client ratio
- 30+ miles of river access with perfect water from every learning level (Class I-III/IV, seasonal)
- High quality kayaking gear, PFD’s and fleet of boats (or bring your own)
- Video analysis in our learning lodge
- A 19-acre river front campus with hiking, rock climbing, frisbee golf and challenge course.
- Delicious snacks, breakfast, lunch and dinner*
- Lodging –riverfront platform wall tents with cots
- Warm showers in the bath house
- Possible transportation to and from Missoula Montana Airport.
*We are happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements or limitations, please notify us when booking your adventure.
**Not included: airfare, travel insurance