- Numerous class III rapids
- Abundant wildlife and spectacular scenery
- Native American pictographs
- Healthy riverside lunch
- White sandy beaches
- Swim and play in the crystal-clear water
Full Day Whitewater
With flows that rival the Colorado River, the Salmon offers some of the best whitewater in the country. This full day trip will start at the SRAC Base Camp, located just 13 miles West of North Fork, where you can safely park your vehicle. We will then, load up on the bus, and depart for the Pine Creek section of river downstream. Our experienced guides will lead you through a Class I-III stretch of whitewater with numerous rapids. When you aren’t getting splashed, take in the abundant wildlife, deep canyon gorges, and stunning scenery. Join us for the wild journey down the famous “River of No Return.” A healthy riverside lunch will be provided. *Please be sure to let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions.
- River Rating: Class I-III
- Minimum Age: 6 (depending upon water levels)
- Length: 12 miles
- Departs: Daily 9AM
- Includes: Riverside lunch, equipment, and fun!
- From: $140