We spent most of the summer fixing plumbing leaks, caulking, painting, and installing flooring in the Bath House. We made some progress though! I think going to the bathroom will be a much nicer experience ;)! We still need to put in some flooring and baseboards in a couple of the bathrooms, but we are close! We also repaired and painted most of the tent platforms for guests. We cleaned out under the buildings and removed lots of old broken furniture, etc. We hope to do some fire mitigation this spring and start working on getting the kitchen cleaned up. I will continue to post as we make the improvements. What a special place! We are grateful.