- Learn kayaking fundamentals and paddle various sections of Class I-III whitewater on the Wild and Scenic Salmon River
- Unplug and connect with nature by camping on our platform canvas wall tents
- Learn river safety skills
- Review your performance with daily video analysis
- Enjoy healthy local and organic meals
Teen Kayaking Course
With the Performance Kayaking Program, our goal is to provide a safe learning environment, to create the next generation of paddlers, and provide the foundation for whitewater success! We believe that through this experience, students will walk away feeling more confident in all aspects of their lives.
What they Learn: Students aged 12 and up will learn the fundamentals of whitewater; properly fitting your boat, catching eddies, paddling strokes, river safety, wet exiting, rolling techniques, how to “read” the river, etc. Each day the students will spend a morning and afternoon session on the water honing their skills. In the evenings, we will review performance by looking at videos from the day, and focus on team building though various games and activities.
- River Rating: Class I-III
- Minimum Age: 12
- Length: 7 days
- 2023 Dates: 6/25-7/1
- 2024 Dates: 7/14-7/20
- Healthy meals
- River equipment
- From: $1299