- Explore one of the last free-flowing rivers in the lower 48
- Abundant wildlife and stunning scenery
- Learn to navigate and read the river
- Take in the river from your own inflatable kayak
- Enjoy healthy local and organic riverside lunch
Inflatable Kayak - Full Day
At SRAC we offer opportunities for growth by spending time outside and unplugged! Create memories that will last a lifetime while navigating the Salmon River together. Participants will paddle an Inflatable kayak as our experienced guides lead you down “The River of No Return.” This trip will start at the SRAC Base Camp where you can safely park your vehicle. We will then load up and head upstream and float back to camp. The full day adventure includes a healthy riverside lunch. From the abundant wildlife, to the stunning scenery, the Salmon River is an experience you will not want to miss!
- River Rating: Class I-II
- Minimum Age: 10 (depending upon water levels)
- Length: 9 miles
- Departs: Daily 9AM
- Includes: Riverside lunch, equipment, and fun!
- From: $120